Soulcaster Soulcaster

Very well made game =D nice work

MagicalTimeBean responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard

RAAAWWWR =)

interesting, some of the buttons tend to stick btw, but stil interesting and fun to have a play with

*Flight* *Flight*

Very nice game

It was very well planned and executed =). A little humour in the storyline to keep it interesting and appealing. The game type is getting a little over used though i feel, very toss the turtle like. Even in saying that i ended up playing for somthing like an hour.
Good job over all =) keep it up

Ambivelant Ambivelant

=) very nice

pretty nice feel of movement, nice music. The graphics could be made alot better =). Put somthing nice on the loading screen, 7.5mb doesnt download fast for everyone, why not put the add there =). Goodluck hope you develop this some more =)

This is the Only Level II This is the Only Level II

i liked it

But its more or less the same as the first one. Except for the change of positions. Maybe try a bigger twist or make somthing new =). Sure plenty of people will enjoy this though so good work i guess =)

Platformeye Platformeye

lol mochi adds fail

got a vacuming add haha, don't think you'll get any clicks from that one haha

anyway cool game =) really like the music, but its such an over used concept, maybe think of somthing more original next time =)
goodluck yeah =)

Skellus responds:

Nice :).
Yes, well, as I said I have found this project on my disk and decided to release it more or less as is, which explains lack of innovation in it :)

Finding my Heart Finding my Heart

Goodjob mate

I really liked it, was hoping you posted that song with the guitar on the audio portal but managed to buy it with my found coins after the credits =) it rocks. goodjob hope to see more from you =)
goodluck

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

good work =)

im really enjoying your little adventures =), at the start it feels a little slow though but then kicks off very nicly =), enjoyed the music, really think the tracks fit well =) animation was pretty well done as illustration =) good work, looking forward to some more =)
keep up the good work

Flash-DooM 2D Flash-DooM 2D

beautiful =)

good work, this is a great tribute game =) in 2d! i think you could start of with more amo though, good ai aswell =) good work matey, hope this does well =D

messed up stick messed up stick

looks pretty cool

but there are more than a couple of bugs, test and fix it and this could do pretty well, give the user a choice of songs. and yeah, looks cool sofar tho. goodluck witht he final. ps restart doesn't work and the sound loops when restart is clicked..

lightcorruption responds:

well i was going to put my own songs on there but i thought this is better because the stick moves in with the music