All 7 art Reviews

Happy Halloween! Happy Halloween!

Yaaaay =)

Sucy Sucy

Very pretty man, great layout! =D

Gator Girl Gator Girl

=) very nice

Very pretty and stylistic =), hope you chuck up more as time goes on =)
goodluck

lockebelmont responds:

Thank much mate, i hope to as well, Cheers!

Cleansing rain Cleansing rain

i do like it =)

Very nice pose, reads well, nice concept =D i like it, where did the inspiration come from btw? lol just desided your going to draw sexc warior lizardy dragons? lol nice work, hope to see some animation in this style somtime yeah ;)

Fatchaos responds:

The source of inspiration... hmmm, thats a tough question, as I am not sure myself. Sure, I have always loved dragons & lizards in general, but what made me do this kind of stuff... Guess it's just my twisted mind that produces these kind of images ;)

apple v2.0 apple v2.0

artsy

I find it hard to read the pose and whats going on well i see the eating of the apple but the proportions of the rest of the body is pretty akward, to much atention to detail and not enough on the actual pose i guess, did you start by drawing the head? straight forward? think the texture needs some more refining aswell =)
hope those crits help
goodluck with future stuff =)

cat woman cat woman

looks alright

try watching the proportions of the lower body, specially the thighs =) they are one of the most delicious parts of the female =) and the same with the legs, and the feet aswell, doesn't look like a stylistic desision, and the pose looks a bit stiff, try playing with the line of action and really nailing the pose before you make it look pretty =)
going to have a peek at your more recent stuff now =)
goodluck with all your bits and bobs =)

My Curse - Prologue My Curse - Prologue

cool =)

Nice, i like the funky strip layouts and the art style which will eventually develop to look great =) not sure what the second to last panel is though... maybe think about the layouts of the strips a bit more? but pretty cool comic, good luck yeah +D